Sunday, October 5, 2008

Heading Home

I said good-bye to Steph this morning. She dropped me off at LAX around 8:00am and I had to say good-bye to her for the next two months. I'm not scared, I'm not nervous. I'll just miss her. She's the bravest girl I know, and I'm not sure how I'll be able to find my shoes without her...God knows who's going to do the laundry now. ;)

Thing is though, if spending six months without this girl is what it's going to take to spend a lifetime with her, I'll take it. She's my best friend and I couldn't be more proud of her. Though that doesn't make turning around and walking through those electric sliding doors here any easier.

My flight leaves in less than an hour, first for Phoenix, then for Cleveland. Regardless of where I end up today though, whereever Steph is will always be my home.

1 comment:

  1. Wow.
    Beautiful pictures.
    Nice blog.

    Please visit:

    http://bali-universe.blogspot.com

    Good luck

    ReplyDelete