Wednesday, November 16, 2011

From Cleveland to Portland

Over the next few days, I'm going to do my best to recount my four-day long, solo excursion to the west coast. This will be documented in four different posts, each detailing a day of the drive, from where I started that morning to where I ended up that evening, and everything in between. Because this is actually a post-event posting on the blog, I'm going to try and go back, recount my twitter posts and image uploads (at least most of them), and try to seamlessly incorporate it all here, as that was my primary use of social media during the drive, as opposed to my usual resourcing of the Jack Traveler blog.

This is of course, all part of an ongoing effort to catch this blog up-to-date with the more recent trips and weekend adventures I've had since my arrival here in Oregon over six months ago. I've experienced plenty, and with a visit with some close friends from Ohio coming just around the corner, I want to make sure to be all caught up to speed by then. In the meantime, enjoy. There'll be plenty to read in the weeks to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment