Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Off to Mormon Country

We're up and ready to go, about to set off towards Zion National Park, Utah, where hopefully we'll be able to get in at least half a day's hiking around the park and trails. It's about a five and a half hour drive, so we're leaving early. It's a great drive through a number of eclectic valleys and rock formations...I'm excited for Steph to see this part because from what I remember of the route eight years ago, it was one of my favorite throughout the entire trip.

Our plan is to check into our hotel in Hurricane, UT, change, then drive into the park from there. I'm not sure we'll be able to post another update until tonight, but I'm sure it'll be a good one filled with plenty of photos and video. And, we're off.

No comments:

Post a Comment