Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Day Trip to Seattle

When: December 16, 2012

There are few people that I consider my close, dear friends, but I can easily say that my buddy Kevin is one of them. We've been through a lot together, both incredible triumphs and heartbreaking tragedies, and we've managed to maintain that bond through the thick of it after all these years.  So, when he rung me up to let me know he and his mom would be in Seattle for the weekend, I jumped in the car and headed north to spend the day with them.  The three of us stayed mostly downtown around Pike Place Market and kept the day fairly simple, but explored a few corner shops and restaurants within the market that neither of us had visited before, making for yet another unique Seattle experience. It was a quick day and before I knew it, I was driving back to Portland, but a day that was undoubtedly worth mentioning here.

Kev and I hanging out at Pike Place Market in Downtown Seattle

No comments:

Post a Comment