Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Engage: San Francisco

In 2000, I moved to San Francisco for five months. In that time, I completely fell in love with that city.  After leaving school two years later, it was hard to decide whether to head back there, or to try my meddle in New York.  Turns out life took me on a completely different path, but San Francisco will always be one of my favorites.  In February of 2013, I was given the opportunity to head back for the first time in over twelve years to help out with my former employer's Engage Conference.  I didn't have much time for sight-seeing due to my work constraints, but it was great to be back, leaving me to wonder why I ever left in the first place.  ...And then my phone got stolen. By a Prostitute. Who Crashed a Party. In my Boss's Penthouse Hotel Room. ...That I wasn't supposed to still have keys to.   Ugh. 

Anna and I getting ready for our Client Interviews in the Penthouse Suite of the
Westin St. Francis Hotel, Downtown San Francisco

Engage After-Party at Ruby Skye

The Interview Studio, Engage 2013

Final Conference Adjustments in the Grand Ballroom

Employee Sushi Dinner at Sanraku on Sutter St.

No comments:

Post a Comment